1. Contacting us
- When you provide Personal Information to us via the Site, www.fogcleaning.com (“We“, “Us” “Our“), and in certain instances, as further explained in paragraph 2.7 below, the applicable third party, will be the data controller in respect of any such Personal Information you submit to us or which we collect from you when you use our Site. “Personal Information” means any information relating to a living individual by which such individual may be personally identified. Personal Information may include first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, social security number and other identifying information.
2. The information we collect from you
- We collect the information you provide to us when you register on the Site, including your name, gender, email address and search preferences. We use this information to create a User account for you on our Site and to provide our services to you, including publishing your posts on the Site and facilitating introductions with other Users of our Site. We will not share your email address with other Users of our Site unless you have specifically chosen to disclose it. Where you have not opted out of receiving them, we will also use this information to send you email notifications of other Users’ posts matching your search preferences and/or newsletters about our own services we think may be of interest to you from time to time. We will not sell or rent any of this information to any third parties nor send you any third party marketing communications unless you specifically opted in to receiving them.
- We may collect any information contained in correspondence between you and us. For example, if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website/app or any content or services made available through the Site.
- We may also collect and store any information contained in communications between yourself and other Users on the Site, where such communications have taken place via the messaging system of our Site. We do not routinely monitor all communications but we may use software to track communications and we reserve the right to monitor them in order to investigate any suspected breach of our terms and conditions, illegal behavior, or any other misuse of our Service or for any other reasonable reason as determined by us from time to time.
- We may also collect other information about your activity on the Site that is specific to your User account, such as your search history, your search and account preferences and posts you have posted. We use this information to improve your Site experience and to send you content and messages that are relevant to you. We may use tracking technologies including cookies to collect this information.
- If you choose to register and log in to our Site using your Facebook profile you are agreeing to share some of the information contained in your Facebook profile with us, such as your age, gender, friends list, your education and work history, your email address and your interests. We may use this information to improve your user experience on the Site and to match you with other users of the Site who you are already friends with on Facebook, or who have similar interests or histories to you.
3. Use of your information
1. to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device you’re using;
2. to send you alerts about posts that match your search preferences and to let you know when other users of the Site have expressed an interest in any posts you have posted to the Site;
3. to provide you with other marketing communications by post and/or electronic means (such as email, SMS and/or MMS) about our products, services, events, special discounts and offers, which you have requested to be sent or which we feel may interest you, where you have not opted out of being contacted for such purposes;
4. to send you other general (non-marketing) commercial communications, such as information about the Site and services provided to you by us at that time;
5. to provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to contact you, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our services;
6. to develop, improve and personalize our website/app and associated applications in order to improve your experience. This enables us to ensure that the services we offer continue to be suitable for our customers, and to improve our customer service.
4. Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your Personal Information to:
1. a third party, if you have chosen to log on to our Site by using your profile and account details from that third party’s own website/app or mobile application, such as Facebook;
2. any third party who intends to publish any comments or reviews you’ve written about our Site in any medium, including on third party website/apps or mobile applications, so your comments and reviews can be verified by that third party;
3. any third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services or products that you have requested through the Site;
4. comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory or administrative request and to any person to whom disclosure is necessary or appropriate to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or employees or others; and/or
5. any acquirer or potential acquirer of all, or substantially all, of the share capital or assets of the Site.
3. You should note that the public elements of the Site, including any posts you post on the Site, will be visible to other users of the Site anywhere in the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself and only submit information you intend to be publicly available.
5. Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Some cookies we use are necessary for our website/app to function properly and to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. In addition we also use so called “functional” cookies, which allow our website/app to remember choices you have made in relation to the website/app, so as to provide a more personalized and enhanced user experience. Examples of the functional cookies we use on the Site, and the information we collect through the use of those cookies, include those that remember details about your account preferences, including your password and login details, your search history and posts you have posted to the site, the types of alerts and newsletters you have opted to receive and the types of posts you are interested in hearing about.
6. Turning off cookies or other tracking technologies
- If you do not want us to install cookies on your devices for these purposes, you can change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals : Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to website/apps requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, we may use other technology that is standard to the Internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the Site. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
7. Payment information
All payment for any products or services offered through our Site are made via a secure server provided by our third party payment processors. We will not collect, store or process any credit card or other payment information on our own servers.
8. Third parties
- We use third parties including those identified in Section 5.4 above, other advert
9. Security and data retention
- Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure. Although we employ appropriate technological and organizational security measures to protect your data, including your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
10. International data transfers
- Our servers are hosted in the U.S., however we collect data from wherever users are situated. The information we collect will therefore be transferred to the US from any other country in which you may be located and will be subject to US data protection laws rather. Use of the service constitutes consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States.
If you are located in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) related to your personal data. As described above, we will be the controller of your personal data processed in connection with the Site.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every customer shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the customer considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation.
Should you select the optional opportunity to receive promotional emails from us about current offers and incentives, we will also use your email for this purpose. If you have not selected this Opt-in option, you will not receive promotional emails. If you have opted to receive promotional emails, or if you receive transactional emails about your incomplete order, you may choose to remove (Opt-out) this feature at any time.
The customer has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
Your consent for our use of your data may be withdrawn at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Corrections may also be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.